Saturday, December 06, 2008

well if it weren't for this sinus cold that is trying its hardest to break through I would be out in the cold tomorrow shooting pictures, but THANKS to this cold trying to come through I have cancelled and opted to do short indoor sessions, supply atleast a Christmas card photo for my clients, I will let the weather win and wait till spring to continue the outside photographs. I am so busy in so many areas that its time to catch up on a few other things and know that God has shown me this is what my future is and I am happy with that and will learn to take my time with it. I hate to rush things and that is all I feel I have been doing these days, rush here, there, everywhere.
Soooooooooo
I had my first in door session on Friday, not too bad for someone lacking equipment, cross your fingers and pray for me that Sunday will work out well.





1 comment:

robbieniccum said...

Girlfriend, somehow these pictures escaped my attention..HOW CUTE ARE THEY?????????
and what happened to your other blog?????


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in