Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday boys





I took the boys out today to take their Birthday photos, I so love photography, but most of the time I am in such a hurry when I take them, so this day was a hurried day since we had about an hour to shoot and we went to 2 places, the boys were not much in the mood for it, but we got some that will be good, so we atleast dont have to go out again. Today was busy, but good, we did a firestation tour, will post photos of that, we got our water slide, I am sure photos will be coming of this soon, we shopped had lunch and even got a nap in during the storm. I am preparing to go to work now, so I better get off of here.......

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in