Monday, June 23, 2008

EVERY DAY, Rascal Flatts



this song I just wanted to say is my fast dedication for Brenden and Devin, their life with me has been to save me at times, if you sift through it all, find the meanings to life, this is part of what they do for me, they changed me, stopped me in my tracks, I had to redo it all, evaluate where I was headed, get it right again, and now Brenden has done it again with his matching health to mine, these kids save me, and drive me, wether its uphill or down, they are what do it for me, this life is for them and they save mine.
I have so much to say about what is going on with Brenden but dont have all the words yet to talk about it just yet.

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in