Thursday, March 19, 2009

I will do it later mom

What is it with this boy of mine. He just wants love, and not to be questioned, pushed, motivated, nothing else from me. He is driving me nuts. Brenden you need to get that stuff together, "I gotta go mom I will do it later" But later I wont be able to watch and control it!!! there is the honesty in my mothering skills. But there is So much he has going on this week in school, the week before spring break and he just shuts down, more headaches for him, pain in the ass for me. He has tests that he just wants to breeze through, he is not prepared for, spelling test that he has not studied for. Thespelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">freakin test is tomorrow along with one or two other tests.>GRRRRRRRRRRR<, will I survive this child and think I did enough or let go of the blame if . Nope nothing will be wrong, he will be fine. I just stop myself and say, this is who he is and he has chosen. One day he may go back and and say "Oh I could have listened to my mom and done more with what I was given, but look, I turned out just fine" this he may be saying to his therapist while trying to over come all the lectures and bitching!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray that my son is moving down>life's path that God intendeds for him, Heavenly Father bless him as you have done so already in his life. You breathed life in to him and gave him life to corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_3">fulfill a purpose and I know that purpose is not to drive his momma id="SPELLING_ERROR_4">loony! I thank you for him and all his wonderful ways. id="SPELLING_ERROR_5">Stubbornness, sensitivity, humor, ego, determination (though it is not being put to use in the areas that I want it to be used in). I know you love him and he is learning about you. Let him continue to grow in your image. Devin, we will talk about later!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in