Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time of your life

was sitting here messing with my music for this site and wish I could add music to facebook, whats up with that, I need to be entertained a bit more there, I would maybe hang out longer. Anyways, I got to a song that I played for a friend that passed away, over a year ago now. WOW to think of those friends that I have lost, as I approach the age of when their lives ended it is just amazing to me to think that is all they got, so fast. But God knows when it is right to come home so its so hard to truly question why? So I was at Danielle's today and we were doing hair and "When I get were I'm going" came on, that was one of the songs I used in the DVD memorial I made for Joe's (her brother in law) memorial service. It is such an honor for me to do that for others, memorials are just as important to me as doing one for an anniversary, birthday or simply sharing photos with my dad. I add music and slide show of photos set to music. I LOVE IT. But I heard this song and none of us said a world but I know we were all thinking it. Then tonight the song "Time of your life" played and I was like ok Joe, we are thinking of you and you are dearly missed.
I never got to make a dvd for my friend Cindy when she passed, as I was not yet making them period, but now I would have loved to have made one. She too was special.. But actually someone had one, it was hard to watch. Many of us that were close to her went through that time with her and we loved her so much. But I ended up writing a poem and getting bracelets for a dear friend of hers that she hoped I would be in contact with, which never came to pass.
So anyway thats what I am doing right now, thinking of my dear friends that have stepped into the next phase of their souls journey, The beauty, joy and most of all peace.
Words to the songs that leave a lasting message about those that have passed on
My picks


I can only imagine
when I get where Im goin
Time of your life

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in