Friday, March 06, 2009

stop being in the middle

I have to stop being in the middle of everyones stuff, feelings, fights, issues, decisions. I want to help and be supportive, it seems that most of the time that ends up taking more from and out of me than the person it is about.
So I will work on still caring and having compation but knowing that I may not actually be able to change the world, or atleast some people. Its ok to have my friends as my family to love and support who will do the same for me.
I respect my family and love them deeply, but fixing them is not my "job".
I can listen and pray for them, let God do the fixin here.

1 comment:

robbieniccum said...

Amen..that is true wisdom right there...most of the things we "worry" about are not our problem to solve...You definitely have enough on your plate to take care of with the excellence that you desire :)


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in