Tuesday, November 18, 2008

signing off

In the love I have for being on my computer and having my friends I am feeling a bit over loaded and need some time to reorganize my life, my kids, my job, my house, my computer, my future.
I am going to check out for a bit for restructuring and hope to come back to you feeling refreshed and renewed. I may not return and journal in my own private manner, since most of this I do to print and place in a book for my children so as they reflect on me and our time together they can say hey she was crazy and she knew it or she yelled but she had reasons that I can understand now, or she was always on that computer but now I know what she was doing.
So have beautiful days and sleepfull nights. May God continue to watch over you and bless you and know that from time to time I will sneak in for a peek at what you are doing, you can always drop me an email as well.
Love hope and peace
me

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in