Sunday, November 23, 2008

HOLLLA!!!!

WOW, Life in the short time I have been off of here has been super busy.
Brenden starts part time homeschooling tomorrow, for one month. I am ready with Math but not Social Studies, we will pick him up at 9:30 am after our parents as teachers lady leaves from her visit with Devin. Stop by the library for our reading book.
Then home to start schools homework, reading, music or art project, Devin naps and we will begin our studies till he wakes. I changed my work schedule and so far its going to work out fine. I am working Sundays and Mondays, filling in a late night from time to time. I think it will be good, this weekend I had to do Saturday instead since my family held its Thanksgiving tonight.
I had two photo shoots Saturday morning that went well, except for the dang cold and I see my lens that I end up grabbing every time is a bit out of focus on one side, whats that all about, so I have to fix that, I really need a new one but $$$$$$$.
All in time right! I then had hair appointments, thank goodness I took my shears and not the camera, Brad called, poor guy, saying " you forgot your camera" No I didn't this is for hair now dear, but thank you so much for being on top of it!
I had to return home to get photos going so I was not trying to start my week with Brenden knowing I had over 200 shots to get through. I also had to cook for Sunday. Two pumpkin pies, a strawberry jello pretzel dessert, homemade stuffing that you prep the day before to dry out bread crumbs, so yummy, and then my sister and two nieces came for haircuts, so I think I ran my butt off till 12 last night, then up and doing photo work again to find my free web page has a limit that I exceeded fast so I upgraded to a new site and decided to join thanks to Jodie's referral and I am hoping it will work out well. I have lots to learn about it. Just add it to my list of things to do!
I finished my stuffing with Brad's help, green bean casserole and an apple pie.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving today at my sisters. TOOOO MUCH FOOD, but it was so so so good. The Kids exchanged names for their cousin gift swap. Excited to get their lists updated.
We have many things to be thankful for this year, my list keeps growing and I am sure I will post it here at some point.
We will hold Thanksgiving at our home for the Risenhoover family on Thursday and are hopeful to get our Christmas decorations started on Saturday. I have more photos to shoot Sunday, I wonder if anyone invented a portable heating blanket yet?
I NEED ONE!!!
my list of things to get
new lens
Flash, how can I NOT have a flash
lights for indoor photos
tripod stick (that is one leg instead of 3) easy carry
wide angle lens or 50mm lens
assistant (Brenden will do just fine)
camera case on wheels

Oh the list is on Amazon and its big, but I am thankful for the ability to have a hobby I love and get to share with others, I am learning so much and I know my future is bright.

Oh one more thing
The new photo site
http://justagirlandhercamera.smugmug.com
Jodie I put your email in, if I did it right you should get some brownie points I guess!!!!!!!

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in