Friday, January 23, 2009

Devin says eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!


I am doing laudry this am and pull Devin's pile from the dryer and my slot machine days are growing by one 2 year old, he has a car, play coins and a real coin that stayed in his pants and one green crayon that has broken in two.
and yup you know it, green spots on all his stuff, well I dont have to wear it.
I am not the June Cleaver dresser so I am not scared by these marks, but he walks up to my folding pile and grabs his woobies and stops, "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" he says to the green spots on his woobies, HA, well Devin thats what you get from pockets with crayons left in them so welcome to the world of empty your pockets before they hit the dirty hamper brother. But really who am I kidding, like he is going to do this any time soon.

1 comment:

robbieniccum said...

you are stinkin' cute!!!! and I love your quote..Normal being a dryer setting!!!! HA!


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in