Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thanks for great conversations

well a great phone conversation to confirm we are all in this life of raising kids together, to confirm how we think and feel is shared with those around us. What we have been through in our lives are shared as well with many around us. We have survived our youth and we will survive the youth of our children and our family's children and our friends children. I put it all together since we all get to ask advice, vent the frustrations to each other and at times discipline when other kids are in our care.
Together we will do the best job God intends for us. Remember to parent from your adult self and not your child that sits hidden in side of you waiting to defend, attack, lash out from past hurts. Heal that kid as you grow up and know that we are growing and changing and becoming better versions of ourselves at every turn.
There are plenty of things that I can down myself about, the fact that I still drink and smoke, what a loser I am. But I know this about myself and I admit it to be a huge downfall for me. Something I hope to someday overcome and move past. I think it is my teenager that wants to keep her dibs in and her bad ass attitude going. I was so tough, LOL!!!!!
I went through so much and know I developed that big attitude to protect myself to not let anyone else hurt me, that one person being a constant strain on my life was enough.
I see my kids and they make me smile.
Devin and his laugh as he is being rambunctious. Brenden and his ability to be so grown up at his preteen age of 12.
I cant wait to see the lives that Brenden and Devin are intended to have, they are amazing little people and I have so much hope for the both of them.
So thanks for wonderful conversations friends and family, phone calls, emails, blogs.
I love to have the communication, it is healing, day brightening, inspiring, and important to me!
Much Love

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in