Thursday, August 21, 2008

Age 2, here is what I can do

I feed the dogs
let dogs outside and call them in
get out ice cream, scoop, bowl, spoon and start filling my bowl
tell mommy when I poo poo or potty
say thank you and please, even welcome when someone says thank you to me
I sing to certain songs
keep beat to the music that moves me
love to pretend I am a dog, eating off the floor or barking, even licking everyone from time to time
I like to whistle like my mom, though mine are a woo woo sound
love all animals and give hugs to them
take care of kids smaller or same size as me, patting their head or giving them hugs
I hi five, and give knuckles
wave bye bye and say hello to new people and old friends
get out my lawn mower when the neighbors cut their grass
weed eat and blow the grass too
I can manuver my little four wheeler with my feet when I cant make the turn and
steer like a pro on my Big kid four wheeler
I know when I want a drink or a ba ba
and am ready for bed with a whoobie, binki and billow
I love to go bye bye
ask for cookies at the store or a piece of cheese at the meat market
help to carry laundry baskets and roll the towel basket with wheels
load and empty the dryer, even climbing in from time to time
wash and dust floors with mommy or daddy
spray water and wipe down EVERYTHING
can almost make muffins or cinnamon rolls on my own, I get everything out for muffins and cinnamon rolls, and bang the cinnamon roll can on the side of the counter to open them.
If oven is open I know it needs to be closed
I know when something is hot,but sometimes I touch things that are new to me.
I like taking dogs for walks , ernie loves them too
riding on the bike with BB or the four wheeler with mommy and daddy
buckling Buckles and clips are a favorite of mine
crossing my hands across my chest like a hug and passionatly saying "MINE"
running away if I am in trouble , with a smile daring someone to catch me
I sword fight and wrestle with BB or anyone that wants the challenge
I like my shoes to go outside
playing in mommy and daddy's cars
I have found my pockets and like to use them
I help daddy work on construction in our house, using his tools or my own
I love to vacuum and have learned to use the shop vac without being scared
I dont like the dark
I like my milk warm not cold
I like soda, and orange juice when mommy lets me sip on some
I love all kinds of fruits and love to snack on them all day
I like to dance
love the theme song to cops
I dont usually watch tv but I did start watching the wiggles, they are fun to dance to and I have always loved music a lot
love the movie wheels on the bus, of course that is singing too
like to give hugs and kisses to mommy and BB, Daddy needs to shave that hair on his face, but I am learning to kiss him through it.
When Daddy comes in from work I say "Hi Brad"
I will tell you night night when its time for bed
I will laugh at something I think is funny on tv and clap when applause are in session
did I say how I ALWAYS want to go outside, I love to be outside

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in