Monday, August 11, 2008

The weekend

BEAUTIFUL weather, how lucky we are, except I have these new allergies, soooo kickin my butts chickies.
I have a call in to my homeopath Doc, I will go see her next week to find out what is in the air that clogs my chest every time we have a weather shift.
Maybe its mold, who knows
so anyway Friday weeeeee um, I forget, thats odd, maybe I will remember later
Saturday Devin woke us early, I shopped at garage sales, Uncle Tim came over for guitar lessons and nephew Gavin played with Devin,
then that evening Becky and Chopper came for dinner, Devin and Brenden were playing on the floor with Becky, Devin was trying to have her as his girlfriend or something
I have to get those photos and video up, it was so incredibly funny, maybe part of it was illegal on Devin He was being a Brut to Becky, demanding her to lay down, pushing her down, and pulling her hair so her head was on the carpet, at one point he was spanking her with a kiddie broom handle, that kid. She was laughing about it though so it was all good. We sat outside then for a little bit, Chopper got his Harley out to wash it and ended up taking Becky and Devin for a ride since Devin is so scared of how loud it is he would not ride without Becky holding him.
They went so slow I thought they would never get down our street, But he loved it, arms tight around Becky he wanted to go again.

Sunday we were up and moving early, Brad finished the cable install downstairs and put up our tv, OMG, WE are soooo excited
. We ate dinner at Becky and Chopper's this time, it was delicious. Brenden stayed all night at my brothers house, he loves being with his cousins. Aunt Kristy just called and she is taking Brenden and the kids swimming today after having lunch at McDonalds.

OH< Friday just came to me, I sat outside with kids and Becky, Brenden skated on his inline skates

and Devin put on BB's snow galoshes
since there were no skates for him.
The boys rode Devin's toy four wheeler
and When Brad got in he and BB played a bit of basketball.
It was not too thrilling, but a good weekend to say the least.

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in