Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Weekend!

This morning I called Danielle, its her birthday and was going to go ahead and meet her with Devin on main street in St Charles, for those that don't know the area it is an old settlement on the Missouri River that is a cobblestone road with shops gallore, our tourist, shopping, atmosphere to take you back,
not my photos but they give you an idea of what its like at the festival of the little hills
Its all these tents lined up vendors selling everything, so Brad had me leave Devin and I met Danielle and her mom there for the afternoon.
We had such a good time, we bought dip mixes, homemade soap, hand squeezed lemonade, and candles ( I bought coconut, smells like the beach and I dont have to get all hot)
I had a good day, I was able to walk soooo far and had no breathing issues at all, it was AWESOME!
So home I came, stopping to pick up birthday gifts for the nephews, one on each side of the family have birthdays next weekend.
We just finished dinner, I need to finish Brenden's laundry so he can wear a new shirt for his first day of school tomorrow, so exciting.
UGH, Devin was just on the steps talking then I heard all this slamming on the steps, thinking he is falling down them, I turn and Brenden is slamming his hands up them teasing Devin, My heart about came out of my chest. I am going to go regain my composure kids.

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in