Friday, August 01, 2008

swimming, swimming in a swimming pool

Do you remember that song from girl scouts, back strokes, sides strokes, fancy diving too, oh wouldn't it be nice if we had nothing else to do. Okay I am a goof, whats new!
Well anyway Devin is doing so well with his swimming, I took him today. We are trying to go twice a week to practice his swimming. He is more comfortable jumping from the side, though he still wants to hold your fingers, and he is willing to leave the step on his own and try to swim to me. He is learning to hold his breath under water and is kicking is legs more. I am planning to take the kids and Brad to the lake to feed the fish in the morning and to the pool to show Brad how well Devin is doing in the water.
He will be a pro like his big brother in no time I am sure.
We have dreams of putting a pool in for next summer, so him doing so well with these lessons keeps our vision moving forward.

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in