Sunday, August 03, 2008

Guitar lessons with Uncle Tim

It's so wonderful that Uncle Tim is teaching Brenden how to play, this week he came to our house for lessons, which was nice so I could get photos of them tuning and goofing before they moved to a new spot for their lesson time. Usually at Uncle Tim's they go straight behind closed doors and I can't get to them, maybe its on purpose, HA
so I only bothered with them for a moment, there is one photo we may surprise uncle Tim with for Christmas, a black and white blown up for his office might be kind of cool.


2 comments:

robbieniccum said...

that is wonderful!!!!

Lisa said...

I am so excited for him Robbie!!


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in