Wednesday, July 09, 2008

4th of July







SOOOOOOO I didn't really post about the fourth, too busy with everything else, like Birthday's and family
Our Fourth was wonderful, Our day started with Brad being home, on a Friday, how crazy is that, let alone him being home. Brad worked a bit downstairs putting ceiling fans in and cleaning house while I ran some errands, yes one did include getting my tootsies done, they were in need. Brad's dad arrived about 3, he traveled from Indiana with his wife Debbie, so nice to see them both, the rest of the family arrived around 5p, we enjoyed great food, and wonderful fireworks. Some of our neighbors were out lighting off fireworks too, as well as everyone and their mom in the subdivision, really if you had a revolving chair you would be set. No need to even buy any fireworks. But I love to load Brenden up with his favorites, making the holiday blend to his birthday and now his brothers since they hug the fourth of July with their special days.
We made strawberry daiquiris, frozen, I had to go back to the store for more mix they went over so well, a nice change to the summer scheme of drinks. I took lots of photos, still playing around with my camera, have had it since February and still not producing what I know could be amazing photos, all in due time though right. Here are a couple of pics from our day, hard to pick which to post, but you have to draw the line somewhere right

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in