Thursday, July 03, 2008

Birthday boy







Well Devin started his day with cinnamon rolls and candles, Mister is 2 today!!!!
Amazing how times is just going by so fast.
We love to take the boys on an outing for their birhtday, and we decided the zoo woule be Devin's birthday outing.
We went with family, Uncle Tim, Aunt Jessica, Gavin, Peyton and Addison, along with Aunt Geri, Sam and Rachel, and of course BB went too, Big Daddy was soo busy with work and sad he was not able to get away to join our fun. We decided the kids zoo was a great place to hang and so we did. Visiting with the goats, Devin liked them alot, there was one sleeping on the wall of rocks, how those little guys hang out there is beyond me, but one sleeping goat was jolted awake by Devin romping near his resting place.
We visited the animals inside and after some time of play headed to the shooting water spouts. Devin brought his swim suit so he could run freely. Tasting the water and squealing with joy he had so much fun. He came to me asking me to take my shoes off to join in. Well I got hit with water up the middle, that was lovely, but worth it to have some fun with my kids. We played at the playground and then headed for a snack, it was a surprise that we spent 2 hours there and we were ready to head home.
Devin slept all of 10 minutes in the car right before we got home. HE woke and stayed up to play some more at home. I had so much to do to prepare for family that will be at our house on the 4th, Brenden helped out so I could get a few errands done and then we got Devin down for a late nap. After dinner Devin opened his family gifts, besides his water slide he got a pot and pan set for his kitchen, maybe now he will stay out of mine, fat chance right. We also got him a leaf blower which he played with non stop for about 3o minutes. Mo came by for a birthday visit and after some time of us all yawning it was time to send he, daddy and BB off to bed. I still up as you see am loading photos to a different viewing site, not happy with how you view pictures on my famous drop shot site, and going back to kodak for slide show viewing, I think it is so much easier. So I plan to head up soon and get some rest for tomorrow. I hope to make it to Kohls to find a sun dress and then we get to clean and cook for our 4th of July bar b que and fireworks party with the Risenhoover Family.
Hope everyone has a great 4th and we will be back soon with photos of course.

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in