Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Craig's list is driving me mad


not really but come on people, I post items, everyone and their mom want it, no one can pick up and backs out, okay, then I find something I want, I can leave now to come get it, " someone else wants it I will let you know"
WELL! let me tell you, you are one lucky SOB if they show or email back.
grrrrrrrrr
so I am waiting, waiting to sell a ton of things that dont need to find their way to the basement kid play zone, and others to buy that will take Devin to a happy place.
He has items that he could easily still play with but he rarley touches, so why let it take up room and make more of a mess for me to dust through, also he has this big four wheeler, it was Brenden's if that tells you how old it is, a battery operated atv, so we got Devin a little one, well he has managed on it just fine, so Brad thinks we need to upgrade him, okay we dont have that cash right now anymore than we have cash to do what we are doing downstairs, but whatever, that will all be fine here soon.
So I tell him, he is too little lets wait, we have the old one outside to try first, yesterday I decided after charging the battery and Devin getting so mad at his little atv that just wont go where he wants it to, to put him on the big one, well that little bogger drove it like a pro, go figure right. Well that dang thing doesnt want to hold a charge, so I figure he has bday money I will just find a used one on Craigs list, yup, sure did, just like the one we got, they say it runs great, in good shape, I am sold, Brad agrees, I email, they just responded with someone else says they are going to take it, well I will drive there now people. Sooooooooooooo I am waiting, waiting for couches to come, yeah, waiting to get an atv for Devin to run away on , not so much of a yeah.
on top of all the things, my oven broke, Brad misplaced his phone, and well this is a silly week, all needs to straighten back out in the Risenhoover world. I am waiting in the mean while.
Hey check out my video bar, Devin is practicing his guitar, He loves it, Brenden's hand me down while he waits for his newer version, he starts lessons with his Uncle Tim soon. Will keep you posted

1 comment:

robbieniccum said...

yea, I found something I wanted very much on Craigslist and the lady offered to meet me halfway.. I would have went the whole way!Well, it started pouring so I called and e-mailed her to see if we could postpone just until the rain slowed down...it was a beautiful piece of furniture I didn't want ruined..she e-mailed back and said I SOLD IT ALREADY, SORRY! I was sad : (


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in