Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Oh No, Shoe!"



So we wake this morning and head out to drop Brenden at golf, Devin already has one of his new bright red shoes off, go figure, but we got windows down its ready to rain and we are headed to the bank and Target, as we are driving down the road I hear from the back "Oh No, Shoe!" I Look to see him pointing out the open window
"DEVIN, did you throw your shoe outside?" turn around, its a NEW shoe no way am I letting that go.
"Devin you NO NO, if you threw that out you are in big trouble" back on K we go, and sure enough, on the side of the road, BRIGHT RED CROCK, just waiting for someone to rescue it.
At least he told me right!

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in