Wednesday, July 02, 2008

chuck E cheese



today was a good day, Brenden flew through the tokens faster than I thought he would, ringing up the tickets like crazy, I had his report card, Devin's birthday card for free tokens and even a coupon for tokens, had to remind Brenden that didnt mean we would spend them ALL today, so we saved some for another trip, maybe we will go next week for a morning field trip. We attended today for cousin Sam's 9th bday party. Devin liked ALL the basketball games, that is so his sport, he loves it. He kept backing up to his Mo (Grandma Risenhoover) and she would move to let him by, I had to tell her he wanted to be picked up to shoot hoops, that's what he does. He liked the rise and fall bike and he would climb the tubes only if his BB would go with him.
Brenden loves all the games, hitting some of them big for tickets and was so good to help out with Devin. He is a great big brother.
We all came home and took a most needed nap, then ran to Toys R Us for a few gifts, Devin is turning 2 tomorrow, we plan to hit the Zoo first thing in the morning, rain or shine.
I have finished my clients for the night and watching Ghost Hunters now.
I was hoping to hit the fireworks stand tonight and Kohls for a few sun dresses, but big daddy is STILL at work, OMG, and I thought he would be home tonight at a decent time, Oh well, maybe Devin will go down and I can run up leaving BB in charge.
Wishful thinking right!

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in