Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brenden is on a roll

On top of his school work and homework, yes he is. He has found a spot in the house that he likes to work in and we all know that makes homework easier to do when you have spot you enjoy to work in. He goes down to the basement and spreads out on the long bar. There is a mirror in front of him then, (Brenden is one for reflections of himself so I don't know if he uses it or not I just found it amusing)
His mood has been great, well mine has been better so its a ladder thing, when the ladder is steady then everyone on it can balance too.
So besides spanking Devin yesterday we are all doing much better with moods and our frustrations. I think getting myself involved in something that inspires me and is self driven is important for me. Being a house wife by day for 13 years will leave you feeling a bit blah after some time. I think moving forward to my own business and something new, an add on I think it is will be beneficial to us all.
I am just right now so proud of Brenden's attitude.
He also got to go four wheeling with his dad this past Sunday, that has been a trip that was a long time coming. The bike I gave Brenden was having carborator issues, Brad got it fixed finally and they picked up the trailer that didn't have tail lights so Brad was up early to finishing working on them. He never did fix them so they decided before they lost any more time they would just go for it. No accidents and they had a blast, I will have to post photos here in a moment, they are on the other computer. I sent the guys with my other camera that has a video recorder on it too sot hey took video of Brenden going through a short section of one trail. Brad is now ready to go get more four wheelers, we are lovers of it, one time out and we will buy the whole set up.
I think one more four wheeler for I or Brenden can get the new one and Devin can just ride with me, that is how we started Brenden out, in a few years we can buy Devin one. We think he will be a mad man on one. He has a battery four wheeler and he is amazing on it but he has a fast gear and well he rarely runs that thing in slow gear anymore, he is all speed.
Okay Ernie is on the coffee table so I better go find out what is going on. LOL

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in