Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat










Devin on his first real trick or treat outing, one where he did it on his own even stating "twick o tweat" precious, took about 2 cars then he was on a role, but still handing candy back, you give me one I will go to the next car and give it to them, then he was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get from each car ok, then the trick or treat verse came in to play, by the end he was eating candy and getting goodies and moving along with no problem at all.
This is his cousin Hailey whom joined him for the fun.
Brad and I took the two of them out while my brother and his wife did their church duties preparing for the dinner that was to follow.
Brenden and Jake went out together and Tyler well that little alien had his own set of dudes he went with, they are all so big and do their own thing so not many photos of them.
I did photo what I could the kids move so fast so they are more snap shots than anything spectacular.

It was such a great and safe time!

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in