Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christmas shopping

so I believe I am done with Devin . Brenden, we have been working on his list.
This year will be free of video games, I stand on my soap box to state
"they make my kid a duhdiduh" not a nice thing to say I know, but he gets spacey, sometimes mad, even sad, or just aggravated when he plays those games and well since being off them, he has detoxed nicely.
So I told him think of things you enjoy doing, he likes to and is good at drawing. I have him requesting some sketch/drawing kits and easels. He also loves imagination play with action figures. I pointed out a large castle that could replace his robin hood forest he has had forever, just this plastic play thing that could truly be upgraded.
Brenden can make imagination out of anything really, would be neat if he could build and glue something easily, such as a castle.
So I want him to tap in to his creative inner person and build on who God is creating not what the game systems are smothering.
Devin would still rather get in to all my stuff than play witha toy, he now has his portable DVD player. He also loves the lap top, cooking, vacuming, driving his four wheeler, and the wiggles!
I want to get Brad a GPS, he has been talking about it for some time, but I need a coupon for Toys R Us, they have them there on sale and with a coupon I could afford it, so I am on the hunt for that.
For me a new skillet, 10in would be nice, I have a 12 inch that we love, but its a bit big and a bit worn out so its time to get a new one and lay the pampered chef to rest.
Devin and I are going to the bank and Walmart, they have a great v8 smoothy there that Devin LOVES, I admit its good, a banana coconut pineapple, yummy.
Then we are off to see our friend Leah and her mommy, they painted the house recently so we are off to have a look at it.
Halloween is tomorrow are you all as excited as I?! I was hoping to take kids to boo at the zoo in the afternoon, we shall see how it all works out!
we are outty for now!

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in