Monday, October 20, 2008

Chili and Bonfire and Pa Pa Bud's house

we had such a good time, wonderful weather, great food, the kids played catch football and woofle ball. Devin and Hailey ran around. Devin was so aware of the fire and stayed well away from it.
We had wine and snacks by the fire and chili, chicken wings and hot dogs at dinner, wtih some apple pie and pumpkin pie on the side, YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!
The oloder kids were able to melt marshmellow's at night in the fire, they are getting so big these days, amazing how time just flies right on by.
My sister and other brother and step sister where not able to join us, could you imagine the sitting around that fire, my goodness, that would have been 10 more kids total and 6 more adults, not that EVERYONE would have shown, but still. We were just perfect with our little group I think.
Here are a few pictures since I cant post them all, hard to pick from the 50 some I kept. Kristy and Brad took a few so I could be in the photos too, I am learning to hand the camera off and say take a picture, Brad says I am ready when I flip my hair. I guess its a girl thing, we have to primp a little. LOL

This is the family
My step mom Judy and Dad (Bud) my oldest Brother Ken and wife Kristy their 3 kids, Jake, Tyler and Hailey (I love to photograph her)
My neice Shelby (her mom is my older sister)
and then my gang
















This is the lake after sunset, an overexposure allowed me to capture all the light on the lake, along with some fog for one awesome photo, a few less drinks in me and this could have been even better, LOL!

1 comment:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in