Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A New Blog!

I started one just dedicate to my photos, why? I don't know one more thing for me to keep up with I guess, really I don't want to bore any one with my sidewalk chat about what I am doing and how its rolling, so I decided to separate the two, seems the photos are taking up so much of my time right now and I have much to say about my thoughts and where I am going and what is happenin with it, so I will keep the photography journey over there and my family antics here. KEEP UP NOW! yea right, I cant even keep up!
Peace
I am off to cut hair now, the camera is resting and I am outta here kids
(link to sites on your left)

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in