Monday, October 13, 2008

what's in a name

well everything really
can be catchy, thought provoking, show your dumb side or fun side.
Many moons ago my sister in law and I had this idea for a wedding/photography plantation, it will all be under one roof and I had the name imagine photography studios located on site. Well that name stuck with me forever, not sure if someone else has the name so I added by Lisa to it.
I was just in the shower thinking about taking classes since I am completely uneducated in photography, I just picked up a camera and fell in love.
That is how I do things, I am not one for detail, I took 2 intro to photography classes with other morons like me that had a camera and didn't know what to do wtih it, well I knew what to do with it, I just didn't know how I had gotten the photos I had, what made them turn out or not turn out, it was always that I had the right angel or idea, but not the right educated brain behind the eye.
So I know I know I know I need some classes, my books I bought years ago are all for manual cameras which really is how you should learn, from your own hand and not let the genius camera do the work for you, because trust me, sometimes the camera is not right on.
So as I am thinking where am I going to find money and time to get classes in, well God will work that one out. Next thought was "I am just a girl with a camera" and walla, a new name has been born.
So it is honest and I will hold both in each hand, weight them out and see what fits best, for now I think they are both true of me and how I feel about my photography, "Imagine" what you can do with a camera, and I am "just a girl with a camera"

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in