Saturday, October 11, 2008

how do you put YOUR shoes on

I was remembering this today, a passing thought of something funny that Devin would do, anyway I wanted to put it here so I would remember it for later, I am using these posts to put together a journal for the kids
We keep our shoes outside our back door in the garage and we walk out grab shoes off the shelves drop them to the ground to put them on.
Well once Devin was up walking on his own he started taking shoes and chuckin them to the ground and then stomp on them, it took us like a week of this to realize what he was doing, he was copying us putting our shoes on. That was his rendition anyway.
He did this for such a long time, and every time it would crack us up.

No comments:


Dont blame your momma for everything!

my Life

the other list


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Who's stopping in